Read my life story in a nutshell.
Meet My Family
What Keeps Me Busy
Other than my children, who do keep me very busy, here are some other things (if you can't work it out I love to build stuff)...
- For Cameron's fourth birthday party he wanted an "Island of Sodor" birthday party.
- Here is some more information about the requirements and ideas.
- You can see the story that I wrote for the party and the characters we created here
- For Emily's second birthday she was really into The Wiggles. So I made her a Big Red Car.
- At Emily's birthday my brother-in-law decided he wanted to hire me to build a Lightning McQueen for my nephew. It is no fun when you do it for money so I built Lightning McQueen as gift for my nephew. Cameron also wants to use it for his birthday party coming up soon.
- For my last birthday I got a very lovely SLR camera and am slowly learning how to use it. I have always wanted to learn how to take "proper" photos.
- Our current family project is a regular Christmas Lights Display. We all had a great time building it.